Helen Alarid, MSN, RN-BC, CCRN
Ms. Alarid is an Assistant Professor of Nursing at Northern New Mexico College. She brings more than 26 years of bedside nursing experience to the nursing education arena. Ms. Alarid’s area of specialization is medical surgical nursing with a focus on critical care. She served as a nursing clinical educator at a local hospital before joining the faculty at Northern New Mexico College.
Ms. Alarid maintains clinical expertise through her educational pursuits and attendance at professional conferences and workshops.
- Associate of Science in Nursing, Rio Hondo College
- B.Sc. in Nursing, California State University, Dominguez
- MSN Ed., University of New Mexico
Areas of Clinical Expertise
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Cardiac Care
- Fundamentals of Nursing (Clinical)
Medical Surgical Nursing (Clinical)
- Adult Critical Care Nursing (CCRN)
- Cardiac/Vascular Nurse (RN-BC)