College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Thank you for your interest in Northern’s College of Nursing and Health Sciences. As you explore the website you will notice that we offer several exciting and innovative career opportunities in the health care field.
Here are some highlights of our programs…
- NNMC has a long tradition of excellence in nursing education. We have been educating nurses to meet the healthcare needs of our community since 1973. Today we offer a career ladder from Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), to Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), to Associate Degree Nurse (RN), and a CCNE accredited holistic RN to BSN Program.
- Our nursing graduates can be found working at the bedside, in the community, and in leadership positions both locally and nationally.
- In addition to our nursing programs we offer a two year, nationally accredited associate degree program in radiography and a certificate/associate degree program in massage therapy.
We are proud of our programs, the diversity of our faculty and students, and our graduates who serve our community in a variety of health care settings.The College of Nursing and Health Sciences is committed to serving the educational needs of our culturally diverse region. I hope that you will join us.
Ellen Trabka, MSN, RN
Dean, College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Associate Professor of Nursing
College of Nursing & Health Sciences Program Links:
- Associate Degree Nursing Program
- RN to BSN Program
- Associate of Applied Science Radiologic Technology
- Massage Therapy
- Allied Health (AAS)
Search Thousands of Entry Level Jobs, Externships, & Scholarship Opportunities on CampusRN.